We had a Fairfield Avenue Neighbours Day on Sunday July 17th 2011 10 am – 4 pm. It was great and we were so busy we forgot to take any photos, but here is one of us that the local paper took.
- Plant Swap and cuppa bring any spare plants, cuttings, seedlings, vegetables etc and see you what you take home in return.
- Drop in Coffee and Cake morning 10 am – 12 noon.
- U3A Book Swap – Swap books and also find out about the new local U3A. Bring any books – children’s books too.
- Visit by the Humberside Police Bus which will be parked on Fairfield Avenue between 2.30 pm and 4 pm (and on Redland Drive, Annandale Road and Glenfield Drive in the morning)
- Meet the local police and fire teams.
- Free post coding bring cycles and tools etc to be post coded, also free smoke alarms, fire safety checks and crime prevention advice.